My Kpop Discovery

Hi guys welcome back! Today I'm doing another blog about my great summer. So when me and my family stay at home I listen to music or kpop, but most of the time its kpop. I listen to this band called BTS! There's seven members in BTS. Here's a picture of them.


Ever since I heard about them, I started listening to there music. There music inspired me to make my own songs. When I make songs I'm very careful on how I make it, because it might not make sense and some of my songs are about my feelings and when I write songs I'm sad so a lot of my songs are sad. I watch BTS everyday and it makes me happy, and I love making songs but there's more. Here's another kpop group called Twice. Here's a picture of them.


 Everyone I know knows this kpop band. My favorite song from Twice is called Likey. It's a very cute song I love it so much. They also inspired me to make songs. I did say most of my songs are sad but I did make this one song that I really like its called, Thank you. I didn't show anyone these songs yet, but I know I will soon. And there's more here's another kpop group called Blackpink! Here's a picture of them.


I love this kpop group, and again everyone I know knows this kpop group. 
A lot of them are fans too. I like them too but compare all the kpop groups in this blog, I love BTS more then all of them. My favorite songs from Blackpink is called DDU- DU-DDU-DU. That's their new song. Blackpink also inspired me because I love the beat in all there songs and I find the right beat for my songs. If you're a kpop fan who loves either one or, all of these bands, this blog is for you. See you next time! Good bye!


My biases:

BTS: V and RM
Twice: Momo
Blackpink: Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts