Team Clueless (The New Geocachers)

Hello friends! Welcome back today were going to talk about the amazing summer me and my family had this year. So first thing we did was planning but while we were doing that my mom found this new thing called GEO caching it's a new thing to us then we wanted to try it out.We told some of are friends and they wanted to try it out to GEO cache is like a treasure hunt but there's no real money I though there was. The first GEO cache we found looks like this...


The clue was said to look for a dog and the dog will say hi but instead...


...We found a cat. But after that GEO cache we went to look for more, but I went to look for more cats but after that GEO cache I found no cats so I went looking for GEO caches. We found a lot of GEO caches this summer we had a lot of fun but this isn't what we did all summer I'll tell you in my next Blog. Good bye!

























































Comments

Popular Posts